We have cars for lease which can be registered on the uber eats, uber select, uber xl and uber x systems. We are looking for drivers with a solid background driving that can take a lease at very reasonable rent (much better rate than you can get from most car rental companies). You get access to the car without paying most of the costs associated with owning the car and you can then earn as much as you like with the uber system.
If you need to sign up to drive uber, click here.
– Current Uber X profile or ability to obtain one with rating over 4.5 average with a minimum of 250 trips over 3 months
– Current NSW Drivers License Unrestricted held for at least 2 years
– Clean Driving Record – No Criminal Record
Cars Currently Available:
– 2009 Ford Focus Hatchback (White) $200/week *Registered for uber x and uber eats *120,000kms
– 2010 Toyota Camry Hybrid (Blue) $250.00/week *Registered for uber x and uber eats *78fuel only 6L/100km
If you are interested, please contact us through contact form. We will go through the lease agreement with you to check that you are happy with it. We will require the following (please note, these items are not negotiable):
– Payment of $1,000.00 bond
– Driver’s License
– Signed Lease Agreement
– Copy of current visa or Australian Passport
– Screenshot of Uber profile
– NSW Driving History
– Consent to credit check